The CITIZEN® Promaster Aqualand 200 Depth Meter is big for a reason. Equipped with a Citizen Eco-Drive solar powered movement, Water Pressure Sensor and all the standard features divers look for in a reliable watch, it’s no wonder it has a massive stainless steel case.
Like any standard Citizen Eco-Drive watch, it is recommended that you charge the BN2029-01E under a household lamp for 48 hours before wearing. This watch does however include a charge indicator which is important to reference before you take to the depths of the ocean. When the charge is low, the watch’s second hand will also progress in two-second increments instead of one to let you know it is time to charge it.
The hands and dial markers are luminous, large and easy to reference. The skeletonized minute and second hands allow you to read the water depth indicator hands behind them.
Equipped with a urethane strap that is sized fit over a dive suit, this watch is comfortable to wear in and out of the water.
Below are some of the additional watch features:
- Black, dial with silver-tone hands and markers,
- Stainless steel and black two-toned ion plated case
- ISO certified
- Date window at the 3 o’clock position
- One-way rotating elapsed-time bezel with luminous indicator
- Screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Maximum depth memory
- Depth display to 70 meters
- Rapid ascent alarm
- Auto-Start Dive Mode
- Power reserve indicator
- Non-reflective, mineral glass crystal
- Luminous hands and markers
- 180 day power reserve when fully charged
- Solar powered so you never have to worry about replacing the battery
- Black reinforced urethane band and extender with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 53mm (approximately 2″)
For more detailed information about this watch you can read through the detailed Setting Instructions. You can also visit our website to purchase the BN2029-01E or browse our large selection Dive Watches at PrincetonWatches.com