As we are getting ready for the holiday season, we are going to be featuring several timepieces and the first is the Seiko SKS411. Seiko is one of the most well-known brands in the watch industry. The company’s dedication to perfection over the years has lead them to be first in many timepiece engineering accomplishments. [...]
on October 27, 2014 in Seiko
ArmourLite, a military and tactical inspired brand claims to have Tritium illumination that is 4x brighter than standard watches featuring Tritium. Because Tritium is generally used to read the watch in complete darkness once your eyes have adjusted, we felt this was worth testing. In this review we are comparing similar models, the Luminox 3059 [...]
on October 6, 2014 in Watch Buying Guide
Rich shades of brown have been a staple in men’s fashion for decades. From leather belts, to shoes and boots, and even hats, it is a classic look that isn’t going away, and the watch you wear on your wrist can bring it all together. Fall is a great time to look for natural tone [...]
on August 18, 2014 in How To
Being one of the internet’s oldest watch and clock retailers we have seen many common issues when attempting to set or assemble a new clock. Sometimes these problems are not necessarily the customer’s fault, but poor design implementation by the manufacturer. Below we will review some of the most common problems: Finding all the Battery [...]
As many may have noticed, Bulova has been in the process of re-branding and removing the tuning fork logo from many of their watches in an effort to emphasize the importance of the tuning fork in the company’s history. Although the tuning fork is just as recognizable as the brand itself, it does not relate [...]
- Back to School: Time Teacher Watches September 6, 2012
- Casio Solar Triple Sensor Military Pathfinder PAG240-1B Review & Comparison March 8, 2011
- Watch News Review 2012 December 28, 2012
- Are Watches Obsolete? August 8, 2007
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas June 13, 2011
- The Seiko SKS411 – Featured Watch & Giveaway October 27, 2014
- Review: ArmourLite Defeats Luminox at Tritium Illumination October 20, 2014
- Warm Browns, Classic Leather, Timeless Look October 6, 2014
- What You Should Know Before Sizing Your Watch August 27, 2014
- Common Problems when Setting a Clock August 18, 2014
- Mike Dalton: Awesome giveaway guys!!! Love me some Seiko :)...
- Cindy: This would make a really nice Christmas gift. I l...
- Jasson C: Seiko watches are always a good option to buy beca...
- Danny Barkhurst: If thiers a problem with your time piece your shit...
- Cindy: If I were a child, I would love to have one of the...
Latest Reader Watch Ratings:
Suunto Ambit: The GPS For Explor ... (1 vote)
Seiko Innovates with New Astron ... (1 vote)
New Bulova Precisionist (1 vote)
New Citizen Regent Susan G. Kome ... (1 vote)
Citizen Scuba Fin Review (7 votes)
Review & Comparison: Casio Solar ... (2 votes)
Seiko Solar Alarm Chronographs (23 votes)
Casio Solar Triple Sensor Milita ... (13 votes)
- Jaeger LeCoultre Master Quartz Crystal - Digital Red LED Display - Gold FilledOur Price: $595.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Mens Speedmaster Watch - Blue Dial - Stainless Steel Case - Original BoxOur Price: $2,495.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Mens Constellation Watch - 18K Yellow Gold & Brushed SteelOur Price: $1,295.00 . . . more info or order
- Cartier Tank Vermeil Ladies - Sterling Silver w/Gold Plating - Three-Tone AccentOur Price: $995.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Gentleman's Sterling Silver Watch - Circa. 1960s-70s - Cushion CaseOur Price: $675.00 . . . more info or order
- Lord Elgin Pre-Owned Mid-Size Watch - 14k Gold Case- Black Dial -Circa. 1950sOur Price: $825.00 . . . more info or order
- Movado Pre-Owned Mid-Size Square Watch - 18k Gold Case - Silver-Toned DialOur Price: $925.00 . . . more info or order
- Breitling �Aerospace� Multi-Function Titanium Watch - 18K Yellow Gold AccentsOur Price: $2,495.00 . . . more info or order