ArmourLite, a military and tactical inspired brand claims to have Tritium illumination (T100) that is 4x brighter than standard watches featuring Tritium. Because Tritium is generally used to read the watch in complete darkness once your eyes have adjusted, we felt this was worth testing. In this review we are comparing similar models, the Luminox [...]
on October 6, 2014 in Watch Buying Guide
Rich shades of brown have been a staple in men’s fashion for decades. From leather belts, to shoes and boots, and even hats, it is a classic look that isn’t going away, and the watch you wear on your wrist can bring it all together. Fall is a great time to look for natural tone [...]
on August 18, 2014 in How To
Being one of the internet’s oldest watch and clock retailers we have seen many common issues when attempting to set or assemble a new clock. Sometimes these problems are not necessarily the customer’s fault, but poor design implementation by the manufacturer. Below we will review some of the most common problems: Finding all the Battery [...]
As many may have noticed, Bulova has been in the process of re-branding and removing the tuning fork logo from many of their watches in an effort to emphasize the importance of the tuning fork in the company’s history. Although the tuning fork is just as recognizable as the brand itself, it does not relate [...]
on August 11, 2014 in Citizen
From the CITIZEN WATCH Global Network: In 1930 we named our company CITIZEN, a dedication to the new generation of Japan. A generation that wanted to change things for the better. A generation that believed that now was the time to do it. A lot of time has passed since then but we still see [...]
- Casio Solar Triple Sensor Military Pathfinder PAG240-1B Review & Comparison March 8, 2011
- Back to School: Time Teacher Watches September 6, 2012
- Watch News Review 2012 December 28, 2012
- Are Watches Obsolete? August 8, 2007
- Fortis Confirms use of Swiss Movements November 2, 2011
- Review: ArmourLite Defeats Luminox at Tritium Illumination October 20, 2014
- Warm Browns, Classic Leather, Timeless Look October 6, 2014
- What You Should Know Before Sizing Your Watch August 27, 2014
- Common Problems when Setting a Clock August 18, 2014
- Bulova Re-Branding to Better Reflect the History of the Tuning Fork Logo August 12, 2014
- Jasson C: Seiko watches are always a good option to buy beca...
- Danny Barkhurst: If thiers a problem with your time piece your shit...
- Cindy: If I were a child, I would love to have one of the...
- holly jarr: Nifty kid watches!...
- Sarah: Great idea to help the kiddos!...
Latest Reader Watch Ratings:
Suunto Ambit: The GPS For Explor ... (1 vote)
Seiko Innovates with New Astron ... (1 vote)
New Bulova Precisionist (1 vote)
New Citizen Regent Susan G. Kome ... (1 vote)
Citizen Scuba Fin Review (7 votes)
Review & Comparison: Casio Solar ... (2 votes)
Seiko Solar Alarm Chronographs (23 votes)
Casio Solar Triple Sensor Milita ... (13 votes)
- Jaeger LeCoultre Master Quartz Crystal - Digital Red LED Display - Gold FilledOur Price: $595.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Mens Speedmaster Watch - Blue Dial - Stainless Steel Case - Original BoxOur Price: $2,495.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Mens Constellation Watch - 18K Yellow Gold & Brushed SteelOur Price: $1,295.00 . . . more info or order
- Cartier Tank Vermeil Ladies - Sterling Silver w/Gold Plating - Three-Tone AccentOur Price: $995.00 . . . more info or order
- Omega Gentleman's Sterling Silver Watch - Circa. 1960s-70s - Cushion CaseOur Price: $675.00 . . . more info or order
- Lord Elgin Pre-Owned Mid-Size Watch - 14k Gold Case- Black Dial -Circa. 1950sOur Price: $825.00 . . . more info or order
- Movado Pre-Owned Mid-Size Square Watch - 18k Gold Case - Silver-Toned DialOur Price: $925.00 . . . more info or order
- Breitling �Aerospace� Multi-Function Titanium Watch - 18K Yellow Gold AccentsOur Price: $2,495.00 . . . more info or order